Fresh Aloe Arborescens Juice
Father Romano Zago’s Recipe
Where to buy the Aloe juice?
Not all of us have the time, possibility and desire to make the Aloe juice at home following the recipe of Father Romano Zago. Some people may not have enough space at home to grow the Aloe plant, while others do not have the right climate.
Following the recognized therapeutic properties of Aloe Arborescens and the health benefits obtained by many sick people (people suffering from Cancer and also from other more or less serious diseases) by taking Father Zago Aloe recipe, some Italian farms have started cultivating Aloe, this precious gift of nature.
Among these, I would like to specially recommend Erbe di Mauro farm, which has been cultivating Aloe Arborescens for many years in Italy, in the hills of the Fermo province, in Marche region.
Why should you buy from Erbe di Mauro?
- The juice is produced to order, ensuring the maximum freshness;
- This is a short supply chain purchase, from the farmer to the consumer and the delivery takes place within two days (in Italy);
- Aloe plants are cultivated organically, on the ground, in the open countryside, in the Marche hills, far from any source of pollution (roads, motorways, shopping centers or industrial centers) and without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides;
- All the plants, used for the preparation of Aloe juice, are more than 5 years old;
- The company uses only 100% organic, unpasteurized honey;
- The harvest of the Aloe Arborescens leaves is done by hand, in the same day of the order and at night, after sunset, just as advised by Father Zago;
- Also the preparation of the Aloe juice is carried out in the absence of light,
- Prices are fair.
The intake of Aloe juice, as in the case of other food supplements, must be considerate, following the instructions as displayed on the packages. It is advisable to take the juice in the quantities of a cooking spoon or a measuring cup (10 ml), at least half an hour before the main meals – 3 times a day – always shaking the bottle before use.
IMPORTANT: The Aloe juice should be stored in the fridge!
Aloe Arborescens fresh juice
Ingredients: Aloe Arborescens, honey and distillate
Price: 34,00 €